Here at Michael Early Construction
We understand that each project is different. Because of that, we offer an array of options that are customizable to what will work best for you.
- Made by appointment, the first step in our process is having our specialists come to you to take a pre-measure.
- Here, we gather the measurements and specifications necessary to correctly assess your existing project space.
DESIGN PLAN FABRICATION
- Design plan fabrication refers to the crafting of the perfect design for your new kitchen.
- Once a pre-measure has been made, we work to craft a design that is ideal for you, while paying close attention to both the functionality and presentation of the space.
- We make it a priority to provide our customers with a detailed and thorough price assessment for our work.
- We stand behind our pricing with the guarantee and promise to provide quality work at a price that is affordable and reflective of good stewarding of resources.
- Our consultations have proven to be a highly beneficial resource when it comes to finalizing your design in preparation for your installation.
- Made by appointment, consultations take place at our office with one of our in-house specialists who meet with you to answer any questions you may have, brainstorm ideas, discuss your project's particularities, and ultimately finalize your project design.
- Once your design is complete, it is now time to move to the demolition phase of the existing project space.
- Entailed in this, we demolish and clear away the existing cabinetry, providing the space with which to begin the installation from.
CABINET ASSEMBLY & INSTALLATION
- From here, the assembly and installation of your new cabinetry can begin.
- The cabinets are first built and then installed according to their correct location per your finalized design reading.
- When the installation is complete, you are ready for your countertops!